About the contest:
After five successful years, Tech Challenge is back with the 2019 edition. It's time for tech enthusiasts to roll up their sleeves, compete with the best in the industry and bring their A game to be crowned as a tech mogul.
Tech Challenge 2019 edition is a unique gamified application for tech enthusiasts and students to deliver their best on stand-alone web applications. The challenge is designed to identify the best programmers in campus and working professionals across the industry.
Real challenges. Real Solution. Real Impact.
There are different contests that the users can participate in:
Theme specific contests (Coding, Adobe AEM, Hybris, Salesforce, Azure, Python Data science, Cloud Native, SailPoint, PING Identity, Full Stack, C & C++, Campus Challenge)
- The first 2 levels will be online and the Final level (3rd level) will be launched on a specific date and will be an offline coding challenge event. Only the top 5 codersLevel 2 will be invited to one of the Capgemini campuses.
- All the above contests can be in a combination of MCQ+Coding contests.
- Level 1 will be a MCQ contest and Level 2 will be a MCQ +Coding contest, both will have equal weightage of 100 points each.
- A user has to answer 40% of the questions correctly to unlock the next level.Each user will get 2 attempts per level to improve their scores acrosslevels. The highest scoreboth the attempts will be considered as your final score for that level.
- Coding problem & MCQs will be timed.Time utilised for answering will be accounted for to tabulate the leader board.
- There will be no negative marking in any of the levels.
Here are the rules for the Theme contest:
- Level - 1: MCQ
- There will be a total 25 MCQs for which 30 minutes will be allotted to complete the Level 1 round.
- In case of the MCQs, each correct answer will fetch the user 4 points.questions are compulsory.
- Level 2: MCQs + Coding
- Level 2 has 25 MCQs & 1 coding problem for which 150 minutes allotted.
- Each correct test case while solving the coding challenge will fetch the user 10 points.
- There will be 1 Coding Problem which will have 10 Test Cases of different complexity:
- Default test case
- Basic level test case
- Boundary level test case
- Correctness test case
- Complex test case.
- Total score will be the cumulative score ofthe 2 levels in each contest i.e. Level 1+Level 2 for Leader board.
- Scoring Logic of Level X is as follows:
- Number of MCQs Correctly Answered x 4 = A
- Total Number of Test Cases Answered Correctly x 10 = B
- Total Score = A + B
Tie Break Logic for Theme contest on Leader board:
- The user with highest marks (sum of both levels) will be ranked higher.
- This being equal, the user with higher marks in the coding problem will be ranked higher
- Point 2 being equal, the user with the higher number of correct answers in the MCQ will be ranked higher.
- Even after following Points 1-3 if there is a tie, then the user who has taken lesser time to answer the MCQs will be ranked higher.
- Even after following Points 1-4 if there is a tie, the user with the lesser time taken to compile the problem will be ranked higher.
- In case ofthe top 5 being equal, points 1 through 5 will be repeated with Level 2 and later with Level 1.
- Everything being equal, the referral scores of the 2 candidates will be used to sort out the tie break.
- In case this too is equal, the user who participated in the contest at the earlier date will be ranked higher.
Gratifications for Theme contest
(Coding,Campus, Sailpoint, Penetration Testing, Java Fullstack, Azure, AWS, Adobe AEM, SFDC Lightning, Pega, Informatica IDQ, Pyspark):
- 1st Prize - Cash Prize worth worth INR 30,000/-.
- 2nd Prize - Cash Prizeworth INR 20,000/-.
- Early bird prizes (1st 10 players to complete Level 2) - Voucher of worth INR 500/-for each theme contest.
- All Prize Money will be subject to tax deduction and the same shall be borne by the winners.
All prize money will be subject to tax deduction and the same shall be borne by the winners. The prize money is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize money is not transferable. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice and the timelines of prize money processing will be decided by Capgemini and can take some more extra time for its processing post winner announcements.
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
All intellectual property rights including, without limitation,presented solutions, rights in designs, and rights in inventions andother intellectual or industrial property rights in any jurisdiction in any information, content, materials, data or processes contained, disclosed or discussed in this Tech Challenge 2019 (collectively, together with any improvements thereto, the ""Intellectual Property"") belong to Capgemini India.
If a submitted solution/ invention is copied or is plagiarized, the candidate/ team will be disqualifiedTech Challenge 2019.