Theme specific contests (SOAR & Threat Hunting, Penetration Testing, Java Fullstack, Azure, AWS, Adobe AEM, Salesforce Lightning, Pega, GCP with data analytics, Pyspark)
- All the levels will be online but the final level (3rd level) will be launched at a specific date. Top 5 coders will be shortlisted from the Level 2 will be selected.
- All the above contests can be in a combination of MCQ+Problem Statement based contests.
- Level 1 will be a MCQ contest and Level 2 will be a problem statement based contests, both will have equal weightage of 100 points each.
- A user has to answer 40% of the questions correctly to unlock the next level.Each user will get 2 attempts per level to improve their scores acrosslevels. The highest score both the attempts will be considered as your final score for that level.
- MCQs will be timed. Time utilised for answering will be accounted for to tabulate the leaderboard.
- There will be no negative marking in any of the levels.
Here are the rules for the Theme contest:
- Level - 1: Screening Phase
- There will be a total 25 MCQs for which 30 minutes will be allotted to complete the Level 1 round.
- In case of the MCQs, each correct answer will fetch the user 4 points.questions are compulsory.
- Level 2: Online Hackathon Phase
- There will be single problem statement in this round for which time duration of 7 days will be alloted to the candidate to complete Level 2.
- Number of attempts for the ideation phase is unlimited.
- All the submissions must be submitted on the Capgemini site.
- Participants will be able to access the problem statements once the "Participate Now" button is clicked.
- During online hackathon, you can participate from anywhere.
- Once the hackathon starts, you will get an option to submit your hack, you can submit as many times as you want, the last hack will be considered as the final submission.
- Participants can use any tools or libraries for building their solution. There is no restriction on the tools that can be used.
- Winners of the contest will be chosen solely on the discretion of Capgemini. Please ensure to update the participant's profile and contact details.
- Total score will be the cumulative score of the 2 levels in each contest i.e. Level 1+Level 2 for Leaderboard.
- Scoring Logic of Level X is as follows:
- Number of MCQs Correctly Answered x 4 = A
- Total Number of Test Cases Answered Correctly x 10 = B
- Total Score = A + B
Tie Break Logic for Theme contest on Leader board:
- The user with highest marks (sum of both levels) will be ranked higher.
- This being equal, the user with higher marks in the level 2 problem will be ranked higher
- Point 2 being equal, the user with the higher score of level 2 will be ranked higher.
- Even after following Points 1-3 if there is a tie, then the user who has taken lesser time will be ranked higher.
- Even after following Points 1-4 if there is a tie, the user with the lesser time in level 2 will be ranked higher.
- Everything being equal, the referral scores of the 2 candidates will be used to sort out the tie break.
- In case this too is equal, the user who participated in the contest at the earlier date will be ranked higher.
Gratifications for Theme contest
(SOAR & Threat Hunting, Penetration Testing, Java Fullstack, Azure, AWS, Adobe AEM, Salesforce Lightning, Pega, GCP with data analytics, Pyspark):
- 1st Prize - Cash Prize worth INR 30,000/-.
- 2nd Prize - Cash Prize worth INR 20,000/-.
- Early bird prizes (First 10 players to complete Level 2) win exclusive Capgemini-branded merchandise for each theme contest.
- All Prize Money will be subject to tax deduction and the same shall be borne by the winners.
All prize money will be subject to tax deduction and the same shall be borne by the winners. The prize money is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize money is not transferable. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice and the timelines of prize money processing will be decided by Capgemini and can take some more extra time for its processing post winner announcements.
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Job opportunities with Capgemini India is not entitled purely on winning the Tech Challenge 2020, and should not be considered as a final job offer.
On winning the challenge, the candidate will only be given a direct opportunity for L2 interview with the HR team of Capgemini India.
All intellectual property rights including, without limitation,presented solutions, rights in designs, and rights in inventions andother intellectual or industrial property rights in any jurisdiction in any information, content, materials, data or processes contained, disclosed or discussed in this Tech Challenge 2021 (collectively, together with any improvements thereto, the ""Intellectual Property"") belong to Capgemini India.
If a submitted solution/ invention is copied or is plagiarized, the candidate/ team will be disqualifiedTech Challenge 2021.
No toggling : Candidate cannot change to other windows in between the test. A warning will pop up every time a candidate changes window or tabs. Once the stipulated number of warnings get passed, the test will be auto-submitted.
Video Proctoring : Candidate must have a working webcam to take the test. The image and video of the candidate are captured while he/she is attempting the test.
Full screen mode : In this, the candidate must attempt the test in the full screen mode. If he/she tries to escape this mode, warnings pop up and after the stipulated number of warnings get passed, the test will be auto-submitted.